estate and trust administration
We are here to guide you in your time of need
Cipparone & Cipparone will be there to assist the surviving family members with the administration of the decedent’s estate.
We advise surviving family members on the structure and effects of the estate plan, guide the decedent’s family members in the estate administration process and probate, if necessary, identify opportunities for post-death tax planning and assist in transferring assets to the intended beneficiaries, and preparing estate tax returns.
In addition, we have significant experience advising individuals and corporate fiduciaries in trust and estate litigation matters.
Questions you may be asking:
- What’s a trust?
- What is the difference between using a trust instead of a will?
- Are there any disadvantages using a trust?
- Can somebody please explain to me the difference between a revocable trust and an irrevocable trust?
- What is a living trust and how do they work?
- I’ve heard something about AB Trust, what does it mean?
- After my father’s death, can his spouse, who isn’t my mother, revoke the trust and disinherit me?
- Are there ways to contest a trust?
- Can a trust override a will?