Questions You May Be Asking About Trust and Estate Administration
- What’s a trust?
- What is the difference between using a trust instead of a will?
- Are there any disadvantages using a trust?
- Can somebody please explain to me the difference between a revocable trust and an irrevocable trust?
- What is a living trust and how do they work?
- I’ve heard something about AB Trust, what does it mean?
- After my father’s death, can his spouse, who isn’t my mother, revoke the trust and disinherit me?
- Are there ways to contest a trust?
- Can a trust override a will?
Why Do You Need an Estate Plan?
At Cipparone & Cipparone, we believe everyone should have a proper estate, no matter how big or old the estate is. We work with a variety of clients and tailor their estate plan to fit their needs, whether it be simple or complex.
What Does Estate Planning Mean in the Digital World?
Estate planning is about protecting your assets. In modern society, that includes your digital assets as well. Who will shut down my social profiles when I die? Who will take control of my websites and email accounts? Answers to these questions should be in your digital estate plan.